Saturday, November 3, 2012

Welcome!

Hello, and Welcome to my homework blog for Science 8.





If you are one of my science 8 students, congratulations! You are in the right place. This is where you can find all of you homework assignments for class. Before each class, your homework will be to come to this website and watch the video or read the readings that are posted here. You should come to class ready to talk and think about what you saw here on this blog. I will give you a couple of options to prepare your thoughts. You can view those homework response options here or click on the link at the top of the page. I'll keep the list simple for now, but I may add to it over time.

If you are a parent, welcome! I am glad you have found the site. I invite you to watch the videos or read over the posts with your child and discuss what you see, hear and discover.

2 comments:

  1. Please feel free to leave a comment. Comments are moderated and may take up to 48 hours before they are posted on the blog.

    ReplyDelete